New, Redesigned Training Center for Even Easier Training
The CommScope Infrastructure Academy is pleased to announce two exciting new changes to our training website.
These changes are designed to make your training easier to navigate and simpler to manage. The updates are as follows:
1. We have re-designed the training center to make course navigation and process views easier.
With a new, updated look and feel, the training center has been given a re-design:
- The elements that combine to create a course (webinars, downloads, videos and assessment) now each have a clear progress indicator to help students track their progression. These indicators also make it easier for students to view their progression through the course as a whole.
- The new design also works across devices, for even better access to training on the go.
2. We have improved how students manage and request badges.
- It’s now much easier to manage badges from a single location. Students can view the badges they have qualified for, request badges they wish to receive, view the status of badges, and know when badges need recertifying from the Training Center.
- We have also introduced the ability to formally request the Passive Infrastructure Training (CPIT) badge, available to students who have completed all Infrastructure Specialist courses. This badge shows that the badgeholder has a broad and thorough understanding of the infrastructure market, products and principles demonstrating they are a leader in field, and standout amongst the crowd.
- Students will be able to view their progression through the courses, and build towards the CPIT qualification on the new badge management page.
To find out more, or to try out these new changes for yourself, just log in to the training center. Or, to learn more about why it’s such a crucial time to invest in Passive Infrastructure Training, read more in our eBook – Understand the Passive Infrastructure that Underpins Your Network.
< Previous Next >